Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Here's to You: Douchey Internet Guy!

i just read some of your blogs and i realized something.You arent real, you arent genuine . you are just a stuck up, pampered lil bitch from ipswich who thinks they are unique by being a total cunt. let me tell you plenty of people are cunts . you will be alone and die alone so enjoy you lil freak
Well, hello. I see we have some unmanaged anger issues.

I would first like to take this time to thank you for reading my blog. For some reason you were interested enough to read my blog, which you presumably came across whilst perusing my Facebook page (as you passive-agressived all up on my messages). So, thanks for that. I think.

Next order of business -
I just read some of your blogs, and I realized something._You aren't real; you aren't genuine. You are just a stuck up, pampered little bitch from Ipswich who thinks they are unique by being a total cunt *I don't know where to start*. Let me tell you, plenty of people are cunts. You will be alone, and die alone, so enjoy, you little freak.

Clearly, there are certain liberties I have taken in my usage of periods, commas, and semicolons. I enjoy punctuation and like to use it as frequently as I can.

So, you are free to entertain yourself by flaming people, I just ask that you use proper English and grammar, or else you will never be taken seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment